Tuesday 14 October 2014

Taking the plunge...

Starting my journey into the epic waters of Infinity this week!

Its been a long time since I have been interested enough in a new game to put money into it, so looking forward to great things =)

Of course I HAVE to play as the bad guys... its tradition!

Here is my first group shot, some sneaky Shasvastii!



Painted on the weekend in about 2 hours (after a fun couple of rounds of Xwing - not a bad beer and pretzels game) It really reminds me of modelling and painting Rackham's mini's - lots of very intricate parts and loads of swearing and cursing until the pieces decide to stick together!

All I can say is that if you want to model Infinity miniatures Hot Stuff is your best friend!

That's all I have for the game ATM, I might drag out some more Rogue Trader stuff for a quick brush up? Looking forward to having a go with the rules soon - have to find a willing opponent =)

Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment