Tuesday 25 March 2014

Some small photos...

of some small (scale) things!

I will apologize in advance for the poor quality of these shots, I only had a few minutes after a rather good RPG session to take them!

For anyone interested, here is my Italian States fleet as it currently stands.

 The Pride of the fleet, my 'never ever been used and not likely to be' Battleship!


 Unlike these poor little guys. The oft sunk Frigates...


 My big beautiful carrier. Oh how often it has been boarded and captured by unfriendly Germans...


 A terrible shot of my deadly tiny flyers. Underestimate at your peril...


 My personal favs have to be my dirty little Destroyers. Subs and attacking flyers beware =)


 The most dangerous units in the Fleet are my Torpedo bombers, huge range and an almost infinite ability to get blown out of the sky...


 The always useful and constantly blamed Cruisers. One out of three of them is bound to end up sucking the whole game.


Last but by no means least, my beautiful attack boats. So small as to seem no threat at all... until they sink an enemy Battleship or two! (then they are subjected to a form of Naval genocide by opposing flyers...)

There you go!
Hopefully we'll be having a big four way bash soon and I can show you the Fleet in action against the other nations inferior (but somehow usually victorious...) navies.

Cool, have fun till then! =)

Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment