Wednesday 1 July 2015

STORM AND VIOLENCE GRAAAAH!

 Have just been shown this,



 
So 'Warscroll' is what a unit is called now? Confusing terminology, but I guess you have to do that to make sure every word you print is subject to IP copyright... I'm amazed they don't just state that THEY invented army books and copyright the idea along with the entire English language...
Ok, along the lines of big ideas and 'GW EXCLUSIVE ALL MINE! IP' Celestial hammers that can be thrown at enemies and then return to their wielder's hand... Now where have I heard that beTHOR?...
Oh and...


  Hmmm... Don't cross the streams.

And what's with the word STORM?? All I can see is Storm, warriors, storm, violence, ride storm, wings of storm, stormcast, stormhost, stormstorm!

Apart from that 'Goretide' is a good one - I like the prose on the Chaos Warriors text (sorry 'BLOOD' warriors...) Just like GW's legal team they fight past death with FRENZIED ABANDON!
The writing in this rule set is like going to the gym and walking around everywhere growling with your muscles and teeth clenched - Rules on steroids!

Ace

4 comments:

  1. I think the word storm refers to warhammer world being destroyed and the survivors living on islands of reality in the storm of the warp. Also did you notice all the new minatures are on round bases?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dude =)

      Yeah I figured they might be referring to the environ that the 'humans' come from. And yeah, round bases? I was also told that the scale might be getting changed to 30mm?

      Delete
    2. Ahhh, don't go quoting me on that ya bastard!!!!! My mate told me, and he's probably full of shit! :D

      Don't you like those gay arse winged warriors? Or the Khorne dudes with so much armour on that it's unlikely that they'd be able to move, let alone be combat effective? Or the space marines without guns?

      There's so much to love here & your hating on it. Shame on you!!!

      Cheers buddy :)

      Delete
    3. Haha! No way, that 30mm scale rumour is way too good to leave out =D

      The idea of eternal warriors and the like is not a bad one - I wouldn't be surprised if GW started pumping out ancient monsters and beasts for these Stormpeople to bash with their boomerang-hammers a la' Jason and the Argonaughts or some other Greek mythology.

      I wonder if the Stormdouche models will end up being converted into 'true-scale' like people do to Space Marines? I've never given that a go actually... hmm tangent...

      Haha! I love it when people say shame on you! I hear it a lot! =)

      Delete